Saturday, July 14, 2007

Unofficial Podcast Ep. 17

July 14, 2007 Episode

The wait is finally over!! After yet another three week break, we're back again... this time with two very special guests, Nathan Hoobler and Marshal Younger! The entire interview is nearly 80 minutes long, so we've split it up into three parts. Check out this episode for the first installment! In it, Nathan and Marshal discuss the possible return of old characters and explain some of their thinking behind the Leonard Meltsner story arc!

Right-click and save here to download.

Running Time: 27:26


4 comments:

  1. I listen to the podcast and comment as I go; I cannot say how much I like the show.
    I DID NOT LIKE THE COMMENT ABOUT MACS!!!
    A retraction maybe? I have a mac it is great!
    Thank you for asking about the chairman! I am going to be waiting for a couple of years for that answer.
    I do like Nathans perspective on how he writes and wish that more episodes would include those references.
    I do like the episodes that are part of a bigger story, but will they ever to one like Darkness Before Dawn again? One that is a story without breaks? Sometimes the suspense is too great too bare.


    p.s.
    made on a mac...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe the Mac comment was intended to be a diss, Richie. I own a Mac, and it's true... it's a lot easier to wipe out files on a Mac. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. Forgiven. Yeah I know it is easier to delete stuff, But then it is easier to do lots of things. Thanks for the response.

    ReplyDelete