Thursday, November 15, 2007

Unofficial Podcast Ep. 25

Perhaps we should stop telling everyone exactly when we plan to release our podcasts... that way no one could get upset about us being "late" since we wouldn't have specified a date! Of course, that might prompt further conspiracies about why we aren't posting our podcasts more regularly, which could add additional complications to our already difficult situation! But I'm getting way ahead of myself. Today, we're back on the air to review "Life in the Third Person," parts one and two. Also, we announce the winner of our writing contest!

Right-click and save here to download.

Running Time: 41:24


3 comments:

  1. Ha, I decided just to read one story because I didn't want to spend time reading all of them. I chose "Chaos Theory" because of the attracting title; then I listened to the podcast and I was surprised that I had chosen the winning story! Congratulations to Elf for coming up with that great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific story Elf-I was hoping someone would do a Maxwell! I tried, but I couldn't pin him down, so I modified it and wrote 'Cuffed'. Yours blew me away! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The term for being legally covered in the case of providing care for an unknown unconsious individual under Red Cross First Aid/ Lifeguard training is "Good Samaritan Law" --Go Bible!

    ReplyDelete