Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Album Cover Art!

Tyndale has released the updated album artwork for Album 19: Passport to Adventure. Unlike the original artwork, this new version illustrates one of the best three-parters ever written... Aloha, Oy! It's interesting seeing Rodney headline the cover, since he's only had one previous appearance on an album cover. (Bonus points for the first person who can tell me where Rodney first showed up!)

What do you think?



Thanks to Boswell from the Town of Odyssey for the heads-up!

11 comments:

  1. Album 30... in the abnadoned well...Through Thick And Thin is the album name... with Jared was it? And Whit pullling them up? I can't remember the episode... but that is the album... I thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Case of Revenge would be the episode... but, yeah, album 30...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it was drawn incorrectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got it, BJ. But why do you think the illustration was drawn incorrectly? It looked fine to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whit didn't pull them out of the well-he was in his car!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this picture is waaaaaay better than the original.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When are you guys going to tell us who's the winner!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopefully within the next couple weeks... I mentioned in an earlier comment that I'm still waiting for Sarah to be available, at which point we'll sit down to record the long-awaited contest-winner-announcing podcast. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a huge fan of the new art style which is not to say I prefer the old cover I'm just not big on the caricature-style.

    But WOW! I had forgotten what a stellar album this is. "Pilgrim's Progress Revisited," "Aloha Oy!" "The Boy who Cried 'Destructo'" are all classics in my book. Plus Katrina's introduced and George Barclay decides to become a pastor.

    ReplyDelete