Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"The Highest Stakes II" Available!

Yep, and it's been out for just over 24 hours now, but you can listen to The Highest Stakes II right now! To those of you who have sent me reminders, I thank you verily. However, do realize that I check out the Town of Odyssey on an extremely consistent basis and that I am continually checking Oneplace for the latest episodes. So just because I don't post an update telling ya'll that the episode is up doesn't mean I'm not aware of it. ;)

As you may or may not know, Sarah and I were recently afforded the opportunity to speak with Lauren Schaffel. We had an awesome time talking and reminiscing about her time with Adventures in Odyssey! She's truly a multi-talented and extremely well-spoken individual... who apparently sounds a lot like our very own Sarah. But you'll have to wait for another couple weeks before getting a chance to hear our discussion with her... sorry! We still have to review The Highest Stakes and Chip Off the Shoulder, after which we will release the interview for your listening pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment